Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, May 10, 2021

05/10/2021

It was a very busy morning today working from home but then it really tapered off in the early afternoon. It picked up a bit in the later afternoon, though. I did three loads of laundry during the day. I also found a recipe to try for dinner and was able to thaw some chicken from the freezer in time to try it. It used a lot of the items out of my fridge and was really delicious!

Last night was the When Calls the Heart finale was last night and the fandom is basically in the middle of a civil war now. I was happy with it, though. They'll be back next season and I will be tuning in.

I read on the porch for a bit today, it was really nice until I started sneezing and my sinuses clogged up and it was awful so I came back inside.

My dinner was great and I filled and ran the dishwasher and now we're settled in for our shows for the night.

Also, a little bird keeps landing on our veranda and it's super cute. He's a fluffy chunky thing so we named him Truffle, from the Truffle Shuffle, or Little Chunk, interchangeably. He's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment