Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, April 16, 2021

04/16/2021

It was a busy day at the office. I was frazzled by the time my first lunch break came around so I took a nice long walk and though the plan was to eat a tv dinner, a sandwich was purchased instead. I have zero regrets. The second half of the day was less frazzled, but focused on pretty much one project. I had to deal with 13 volumes of stuff to upload to the Court of Appeals and it took most of my day, but it got done. I discussed it with my coworker and I will be going into the office Wednesday and Thursday of next week. I'm actually happy about that. In case I'm sore and/or zonked out from the shot tomorrow, I have time before I have to be up and around. Working from home is ideal for that.

I've been pretty nervous about the shot tomorrow. Not the shot, I don't care about getting injections. It's just the what ifs of what could happen after. Will I react badly to it? I hope not, but it's gotta be done. At least it should be a nice day tomorrow and if we're lucky, we won't be stuck on the inside part of the ferry and will be able to enjoy the view. We're gonna get McDonald's for breakfast and then something fun for lunch. We're gonna make it worth our while to go out all that way.

Watched the latest Falcon and the Winter Soldier episode tonight, and now the Hallmark Christmas movie of the week! Tired, and early day tomorrow, so probably not staying up too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment