Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, April 12, 2021

04/12/2021

Today was a full day at the office, but it wasn't out of control. I was able to get most of the work done, and it was not to stressful. I talked to my boss on the phone for a bit and he has to leave town for a couple weeks starting next week so I am going to be switching up my office days a bit while he's gone. I'll be going in to the office Friday instead of Thursday this week, and then my coworker wants to test having her take over Mondays at the office and me working the transcripts desk from home. That might become permanent if it works out well.

I went for a walk on my first lunch break and stopped by Potbelly to get lunch to take back to the office. I'm trying to support a business once a week there while I can. I ate half the sandwich at my first lunch break, and the other half at my second half. I also got some more editing done for my book. There's a lot of work that needs to be done, but it's not half bad, if I do say so myself!

I am so tired tonight! I'm glad I had leftovers ready to go for dinner tonight. I do like not having to worry about cooking on an office night. We have new tv tonight, so we're enjoying that but we did have time to watch an episode of GBBO: Masterclass and my sister is making her way through The Big Bang Theory, so we had time for one of those too. Hopefully I'll sleep really well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment