Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, April 9, 2021

04/09/2021

Sort of a mixed bag for work today. Busy morning and afternoon, but the middle section was sloooow. Since I found out that I could stream the Derek Chauvin trial online I finally had a chance to tune in for it and will continue to do so next week. I also had time to dust and vacuum, and take out the garbage and recycling. I also did an episode of The Witcher and Good Witch, two completely unrelated shows.

After logging out we went to get DQ for dinner and Blizzards for dessert and took them to eat at my parent's house while they stood back so we could eat safely without our masks on. It was nice and we got all caught up.

Now we're home and settled in for the Hallmark Christmas movie of the week. And listening to the wind howling outside. It's bonkers wind today! And sooo cold...Lazy weekend ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment