Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, April 6, 2021

04/06/2021

Today was a much slower day than yesterday. My coworker was able to fix everything that was going wrong yesterday when she got to the office, so it'll make it easier to deal with going in on Thursday. I was able to do some reading today and got my dinner prepped during the day. Hallmark channel has changed up its schedule, so it made it interesting. I don't know why I was craving fish and chips today but that's what I made for my lunch. I was able to use up some of my homemade tartar sauce. Very tasty.

Dinner was a new recipe for chicken stroganoff. It was pretty tasty, but I needed to thin it down with more chicken broth. I will do that for the leftovers tomorrow. I have managed to keep the dishes under control through the day, but I will do the by-hand dishes tomorrow once all the stuff in the dish drainer has dried and I can put that stuff away.

Watching Iron Man 2 tonight. I was so tired when I woke up this morning, I'm hoping I sleep well tonight. Not a terribly exciting day, but a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment