Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, April 18, 2021

04/18/2021

I slept really well last night. I was pretty knocked out yesterday. The lightweight bedding definitely helped a lot. My arm was pretty sore by the time I went to bed but it was much better this morning. It's still sore, but not too bad. I didn't have any feverishness or chills, which kind of makes sense since most people say that happens after the second shot.

Today was a pretty lightweight day. We did the grocery store to start with and then came home and finished out GBBO: Master Class. I worked on my blog recipe throughout the day. I filled and ran the dishwasher. And I made dinner. I did splurge at the store and bought chicken breasts that were already diced up to cook with dinner tonight because of my arm. I wouldn't normally spend that much money on something like that, but in this instance, it was really helpful.

Dinner and blog recipe turned out pretty good! We spent the rest of the day watching The West Wing before switching over to Aladdin, our Disney movie of the week. I'll finish the evening with When Calls the Heart.

I work from home tomorrow and Tuesday so I will do my laundry then. I also ordered one of my meds to pick up tomorrow. I'm anticipating a super busy day tomorrow, but we'll see what actually happens. Our boss is gone for the next two weeks, so we're going to be short-staffed. Fun fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment