Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, April 15, 2021

04/15/2021

 So, I've been thinking for a while about how much longer I want to write these daily diary posts. Not much happens from day-to-day, and it's kind boring, to be honest. I've had it in the back of my mind that I would keep writing them until I'm fully vaccinated, so I think I'm going to do that. I might continue posts on a sporadic basis whenever something interesting happens, like a day trip somewhere or whatever, but just the daily work synopsis and what I had for dinner has probably gotten a bit overdone. 

With that being said, today was a work from home day and I was pretty busy for most of it. My coworker went into the office in the afternoon and got everything caught up so I shouldn't have too bad of a day when I go in tomorrow. It should be nice outside too. I'll try to go on a walk during a lunch break if I can.

I didn't have time to go out today and I was feeling off-kilter anyway for a variety of reasons, so I stayed in, but it's actually warm out. Like, I definitely will have to switch to my spring/summer bedding this weekend.

A new recipe for dinner. Simple roasted chicken breasts with a seasoning blend on lemon slices. It was fine, nothing to write home about. My sister and I both commented that it seemed a better idea for salmon though.

Well, settling in for the usual tv shows tonight. Never fun to have to get up on a Friday an hour earlier than on home days, but it is what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment