Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, April 29, 2021

04/29/2021

Today was another full day at the office. I stayed very busy, which was good. I was all alone at the office, but I turn on the radio and it's fine. I also answer the phones so I get to talk too. There weren't as many transcripts today but I had plenty of other stuff to do. Everybody wanted to pay their bills because it's the end of the month. I had to change the paper in the credit card machine because it ran out. I also shredded some paper and worked on no-changes. And then there was a mix up with some of the transcripts at the end of the day that wasn't our fault, but was up to us to sort it out. We mostly got it figured out but will finish it up tomorrow morning.

On my lunch hour today, I walked back down to the Amazon area and finally found the macaron bakery I had seen last year and wanted to try but never did. It survived the pandemic and I am now making my way through 10 macarons of different flavors and they are so good! I also picked up potstickers for lunch from the Tower Deli on the way back in too. How could I resist? It was hot and I was super sweaty by the time I got back to the office.

After leaving for the day I made good time getting to the bus and getting home. I am really noticing a huge difference in my back and body from switching back to the wheeling backpack. It has so much better for me.

Boring food for dinner. SPN reruns tonight. Just met Castiel again. JAG episode to finish the night. Working from home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment