Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, April 28, 2021

04/28/2021

Busy day at the office. I had a lot of transcripts to deal with and had to leave some of the exhibits for tomorrow when I should have more time to work on them. It was a well-paced day and I took my lunch break as one hour and did a really long walk down to the Amazon spheres and back. I looked around for the macaron shop but couldn't find it. I either went in the wrong direction, or it did not survive the pandemic. A lot of places are doing really well there, though, so that's good. One of the restaurants in our building is preparing to reopen, so that's a great sign as well.

I was also able to work on some editing during the rest of my lunch break and my second break of the day. I finished a chapter. I'll try to do some more tomorrow too.

I made good time getting home tonight and cleaned out the sink and hand-washed the new electric skillet and lid. Leftover pork chops for dinner tonight. More SPN commentaries and specials tonight. I'll finish the evening with an episode of JAG. Hopefully my big walk today will help me sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment