Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, April 5, 2021

04/05/2021

Well, it ended up being an absolutely bonkers day at the office today. Non-stop work from start to finish, and equipment conking out on me so I couldn't get all the mail out and my coworker is gonna have to work on it tomorrow when she goes in. Another of my coworkers came in since she hadn't been able to come in on Friday, so I got to see her for the second time since I got covid. We were all running around all day long. And of course I chose today to break in my new shoes, so that was an extra layer of fun. My feet were super sore until I took my first lunch break and rested them for a half hour. It helped a lot.

I worked on editing my book during my lunch breaks. I have so much work to do on them, but all I can do is one step at a time, I suppose. I need to work on doing editing on home days too. A little every day adds up.

Dinner was a repeat of last night with the exception of a baked potato instead of au gratin potatoes. I cleaned out the sink and ran the dishwasher. Tonight, we're watching Dogma, typically my Easter Eve movie, but we didn't watch any of our Easter movies/shows yet. Hopefully a good night's sleep tonight because I am exhausted! Work from home the next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment