Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, September 30, 2020

09/30/2020

Today was the day of messed up work-related internet. I came into the office to no internet and had to have the IT guy walk me through rebooting the modem. It finally worked and I got through the morning with no further issues. Then I came home to finish the day here, and about a half hour before finishing up for the day, my remote connection died on me. My coworker wasn't able to log into it either, so it's not just me. Hopefully we'll get it restored soon because I don't want to stay at the office all day if I don't need to.

My new bedding arrived today! It's crazy, but fun. I'll take pictures down the line when I set it up for next spring.

I managed to get the dishes caught up today. I hate doing the dishes, but I sucked it up and did it anyway. I also picked up the bags in the front hall area that we've let sit around too long. So productive...

Leftovers tonight. Homemade pizza tomorrow. Finished The Good Place, and it's just as good as the first time around. Definitely warrants multiple viewings. Punky Brewster now. Hopefully a good night's sleep awaits me tonight because I am so tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment