Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, September 22, 2020

09/22/2020

Today was a hot mess at the office. Things were not working to the point that my coworker actually came in to try and help fix things. Fortunately, it helped. Unfortunately, we also lost the internet for a short time too before it came back on. We sorted it all out eventually, and I left around 3pm to finish working from home. I have a few things set up for tomorrow, but I'm usually able to start coming home sooner starting on Wednesdays.

When I got home, I monitored the transcript desk while getting dinner ready. Chicken curry over rice. I got it ready before going on my walk outside. It's so pretty out right now, but the leaves haven't really started to change yet so it still feels more like summertime out there, just less hot.

I'm super tired today. I changed my schedule a little and caught the bus before the one I usually catch. Fortunately, it was a lot less full and went much more smoothly. I didn't have to get up any earlier because I got my breakfast stuff ready the night before, like I used to do, instead of the morning of. I just need to go to bed earlier to get a little more sleep.

Leftovers tomorrow. The Office and Punky Brewster on tv tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment