Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, September 28, 2020

09/28/2020

It was a full day at work, and my coworker ran the transcript desk for the first part of the morning before I took over. We've had a couple weeks of really busy dep days so it makes sense that they're finally catching up with them. I helped myself by listening to the Hamilton soundtrack, which definitely helped. I ended up staying till 4pm before leaving for the day.

When I came home, I walked on the treadmill, but my knee was a bit sore so I walked really slowly. Hopefully it won't tweak my knee. I watched an episode of Batman while I walked. It's supposed to be pretty hot this week so I'll do the treadmill instead of walking outside.

I had a list of chores I wanted to get done today but didn't have time. If I leave work early tomorrow to finish at home I should have more time to work on chores. I have a new recipe I'm trying out for dinner tomorrow and need some time to work on it. Dinner tonight was delish leftovers.

My mom read my chapter and gave me some positive feedback for it, so that helped give me some confidence to keep working on editing more chapters. It takes a lot of work, but it'll be worth it.

The Good Place and Punky Brewster tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment