Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, September 26, 2020

09/26/2020

Today was movies at home, family time in the evening, and even a little book editing. We did HP:OOTP and Pitch Perfect before heading out to my parents' house to get together with them and my cousin and her family. I also worked on editing my book for a little bit too.

The day started with me reading in my new reading chair, with my new blanket, and it's all really nice! I read a couple chapters of the Frederick Douglass book I'm reading. Lunch was boring hotdogs and soup. It filled me up, but wasn't exciting. Dinner was MOD pizza, always tasty. I got a salad too and only ate half the pizza so I'll have the other half for lunch tomorrow.

Chores and more movies tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment