Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, September 3, 2020

09/03/2020

Well, I'm home till Tuesday! I still have to work tomorrow, but at least I'm here and I can watch The Golden Girls. Today was slow but steady. I ended up staying till a bit after 2pm because we were waiting for somebody to come by and work on the phones, but they never showed up. I left and finished the day out at home. I'm still curious how tomorrow will go. It'll either be super busy or super slow. 

Leftover curry stew for dinner. So delish. Thinking we'll do Red Robin for dinner tomorrow night to kick off the holiday weekend. 

Super tired tonight. Hopefully I'll sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment