Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, September 14, 2020

09/14/2020

It was a full day at the office today. I stayed till 4pm and got a lot of stuff done. I was able to get almost everything done, but have a couple things left for tomorrow. I don't know how much there will be to do tomorrow or if I'll come home early to finish the day at home.

When I got home, I did some dishes and made a taco dinner with Mexican rice. I have no tomatoes right now, but they were still good. I put salsa and salsa verde on them, and it added a lot of nice flavor.

Not a very exciting day, and it was dreary out with the smoke, which we hear now will be around till at least Thursday before strong enough rain comes through to start washing it away. I don't know if we'll be able to get together with the family this coming weekend either. My parents are asking if we want to move things indoors but so far my sister and I aren't quite comfortable with that yet. We just can't be too careful with this pandemic. One slip up, that's all it takes.

Leftovers tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment