Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, September 7, 2020

9/7/2020

Well, Labor Day finally arrived. It has been a really lovely weekend. I did a little bit of everything. This morning I did "replace all" for each of my chapters and updated my character and his family that I have revamped. I didn't get into any actual rewriting, but that was a big step in the right direction. I got through another couple episodes of Call the Midwife. I'm excited cuz we're about a week out till they add another season so I'll have 9 seasons to watch!

We ran out and got Taco Time for lunch and did a Baby-Sitter's Club Netflix series rewatch today. I vacuumed and got all the laundry caught up. And even though the weather isn't really changing yet, it was in the right place of my shirt rotation to go ahead and switch out my fall/winter work shirts. I have a couple red ones to add next week when I do a red load, but I'll be able to put it all away then. Since it's a little difficult to move that section of the closet around, I'm just going to leave the shirt bin out for the week and then put it away.

Watched Bubble Boy, had leftovers for dinner, filled and ran the dishwasher. Now we're watching Cinderella to finish out the evening. We've reached the 1950's in our Disney movie rewatch. It's a good decade for Disney classics.

We shall see how work turns out tomorrow, but I am anticipating a long, grueling day. Clean out the fridge/freezer week coming up, due to the heat. Definitely not oven weather yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment