Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, September 2, 2020

9/2/2020

Today was a boring day at the office. Super slow, but I did find enough to do to stay till around 12:30 before leaving to finish the day at home. It was super slow at home too. I don't know what's going on, except tomorrow I was told we're maxed out so about a week from now, on top of the three day weekend, it's gonna suuuuuuuckkkkkk! I'll try to ignore the lighter week while it lasts...! I did have time to do some more thinking about my King Arthur book, which is something I haven't been able to do in a long time. It's really nice having my imagination kick in again. I've missed it.

Tonight's dinner was lovely. One of my curry packets, with chicken, potatoes, and green beans. You add a can of coconut milk to it and it's just amazing! And it'll be even better tomorrow when the flavors meld even more. It sets us up perfectly to have Friday night free to get take out, which is the appropriate way to start Labor Day weekend.

The Office/Parks and Rec and then Punky Brewster tonight. I want to work on renaming my character's family's names tonight. It's a big step. Once I do that, I might actually be able to start editing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment