Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, November 30, 2020

11/30/2020

Today was busy busy busy working from home! But it was a busy that I could deal with. Everything got done by the end of the day, which is nice. I didn't have a lot of spare time besides time to make and eat my lunch, but I did manage to put out a few more Christmas decorations, including decorating the tree.

After logging out, I took out the compost and then walked the halls to get a little bit of exercise. I slept really badly last night, I have some insomnia issues due to covid and not being able to keep up with any exercise regimen, but in spite of that, I woke up feeling better. I emailed my doctor about stopping use of the inhaler, and she reassured me that even though it might not feel like it, I really am recovering very nicely. That made me feel better. So, in spite of a mere three hours sleep last night, I got up feeling like my lungs were feeling healthier and stronger. I coughed a few times and needed my regular inhaler after decorating a bit, which I think involved a lot of dust. This is a typical time for me to need my inhaler. I never took a single dose of cough meds today and I was able to do more stuff today without feeling winded or like my breath was catching. That's a huge step forward.

We had tacos for dinner and I made roasted taco-seasoned potatoes to go with it and honestly it was pretty much the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. I love tacos so, so much...

Well, I really hope I sleep better tonight. I managed to get some exercise, so hopefully I'll be able to sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment