Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, November 12, 2020

11/12/2020

Well, I got a call from my doctor's office, and I did test positive for covid, which isn't a shocker since my sister did too. I have to stay home till the 21st, even if the symptoms clear out before then. It's still just basically a cold and it's already clearing out. My smell and taste are back to about 3/4, which is nice. 

If I can keep my computer connection working right, I'll keep working from home during this time. When I return I'm going to start coming into the office Mondays and Thursdays only to keep my time on the bus to half the time it currently is. It will always put me on days I'm most likely to be alone at the office. We're also probably going to really crack down on mask wearing in the office because currently I'm the only one who actually wears it the whole time, except for when I'm eating. Ironic, I wear a mask all the time, and I get sick...!

I'm sure I'll be dealing with the health department soon, and I'll have to do a video call with my doctor in a few days to check in, but other than that, I basically just stay home till the 21st. We'll probably finally figure out how to order groceries online for delivery since it's gonna be a couple weeks before we can go to the store and it was recommended that we don't order them for pick up at the store.

I'm still planning on doing my blog project since my taste and smell are returning. Keeping busy at this time is going to be a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment