Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, November 3, 2020

11/03/2020

Well, it's Election day. We're waiting for the results. The West Coast closes in 10 minutes and then we should have a better idea of things. Some people have won that I wanted to lose, which is disappointing, but I hear that the Democrats have kept the House, so there's some good news, at least.

Work was work. I stayed till a little after noon and then stayed pretty busy when I got home. It was so rainy today. I got my finger caught in my umbrella when I was closing it this morning and it pinched it so badly it drew blood and I had to put a bandaid on it. It was not a fun start to the day!

I slept badly again last night, and who knows how tonight will go. I can't think of a whole lot to say about this day, otherwise. However this election turns out, I just hope we manage to keep fighting for what's right. I can't let myself feel any hope. I haven't felt that since the last election night.

No comments:

Post a Comment