Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, November 19, 2020

11/19/2020

It was a day today! I was so busy working from home, I barely had time to make a super late lunch. There is going to be so much that my coworker has to work on when she goes into the office tomorrow. This is why I liked going in every day, but we're just going to have to deal with it, and I will have to adjust to it. I watched Hallmark Channel all day. I didn't have time to really focus on anything at all today.

I did manage to make a delicious pork spare rib dinner tonight. That was nice.

Today I feel like my lungs made a turn for the better. They feel lighter and more normal. I'm having a bit more congestion, but I'm hoping it's on the way out. Way less coughing today, which was nice.

More Space Force and Great British Bake Off tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment