Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, November 27, 2020

11/27/2020

Last night I developed an asthma attack after taking my steroid inhaler so I had to use my albuterol inhaler to stop it. I never felt quite right taking that inhaler, so I stopped using it and have been doing a little better since. I have switched to just normal cough medicine instead. It made for a bit of a rough night, but I did get a good amount, in the end.

This morning, we ventured out to the grocery store and it was very sparsely populated, so that was nice. We ordered Mod Pizza online and went to a drug store to kill time and picked out some fun Christmas decorations. The pizza was ready when I got there to pick it up and then we headed home. That is, so far, our only plans to venture into public this weekend. I may do a little bit of walking in our cul-de-sac during daylight hours to work on strengthening my legs, but that won't really be an interacting-with-people thing.

We settled in for Paul Blart, Mall Cop, our Black Friday tradition. Then we discovered the Christmas episodes of Great British Bake Off and watched those all afternoon. We made a completely store-bought, pre-packaged Thanksgiving dinner and it was absolutely delicious!

Now, we're watching The Christmas Chronicles 2, and contemplating what to watch this weekend. Decorating tomorrow...!

No comments:

Post a Comment