Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, November 11, 2020

11/11/2020

Well, today was a day. It started off with work, as usual. Then my sister texted, saying her covid test came back positive and I had to come home right now and work on getting tested as well. My phone was almost dead, but I alerted my manager before heading home and waiting for over an hour at Westlake Center for my sister to come get me. I got through to my doctor's office and made a 3:30pm appointment for a covid test, which I took. I will know in 48-72 hours what the results are. Until then, I have to work from home, and my sister has to stay home for 10 days. I will know when the results arrive if I have to do the same thing or not.

I still feel like all I have is a cold, but I won't know till the results arrive. I'm still pretty stuffy and I have a cough still, but it's all moving in the direction that my colds always do. I'm slowly gaining my taste and smell again. It comes and goes, per usual.

I made tacos for dinner which I could half taste, but it's more than I could taste yesterday! Well, if this is covid, I'm praying that this is as bad as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment