Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, November 29, 2020

11/29/2020

Today we started off at the grocery store to get a few last minute items. We should be set for a couple weeks now and we'll see if we end up doing another pick up order next time to avoid going to the store. Once we were done there, we drove to the Taco Time drive through for tostado salads that I've been craving. It was delish, as usual.

I slowly started decorating the apartment for Christmas, with the help of my sister, who helped move the heavy boxes so I wouldn't wreck my shoulder. It's definitely starting to look festive in here! I still need to do the tree, but hopefully that'll get done tomorrow in any spare time I might have while working from home. This is our first Christmas in the new place so it's interesting to find different spots for everything.

I filled and ran the dishwasher, and made breakfast for dinner tonight. I also wrote up my food blog post, and looked up next weekend's menu and should be set for everything without having to go to the store again, so that should be nice!

Not a very exciting day, but it was nice anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment