Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, November 16, 2020

11/16/2020

Well, it was a busy day working from home today. Pretty much from start to finish I worked the whole time! The only thing I was able to do with empty out the dishwasher, fill it with the new dirty dishes, and make lunch. I did watch Hallmark channel for a while before switching over to Call the Midwife on Netflix for the afternoon. I have come to the end of the rewatch, and now have two seasons of entirely new-to-me episodes. This last season broke my heart, all over again. I'm definitely curious about the next two seasons!

We're going to finish out The Office tonight and I'm so sad to see it end. It's been a great first watch! I'm gonna miss all the people at Dunder Mifflin! I also finished my Frederick Douglass book I've been reading for my antiracism work. I need to find more of his works to read because he's amazing.

Leftovers for dinner tonight, chicken burger for lunch. Thawing chicken for dinner tomorrow, it should be a good dinner! I miss walking on the treadmill, but I need to wait before getting back into exercising properly again. Hopefully I'll manage to sleep ok in spite of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment