Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, November 17, 2020

11/17/2020

A less busy day working from home today. I watched some more Call the Midwife and Hallmark channel while I worked. We placed our first order for groceries to pick up at the store tomorrow. My sister's isolation ends tomorrow so she can leave, but I have to stay home till Sunday, at least.

I learned the hard way last night that I can't lie on my back right now. It sets off my coughing. I ended up sleeping really badly last night because of it. I will not be doing that again!

Nice chicken and stuffing dinner tonight, leftovers for tomorrow. Catching up with some new shows finally airing on tv. It's nice to have new episodes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment