Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, November 15, 2020

11/15/2020

Today started off with some scones, and watching the governor's announcement to take the state back into near-lockdown, which is good, and will make for a sad Thanksgiving, but hopefully less dead people, so that's a win.

After that, we started an Office marathon. I ate my chicken parmesan from last week that I froze and then thawed now that I can taste again. And then I did my blog meal for dinner and it was pretty delish! I will be blogging about that next!

I did a load of laundry today, and filled and ran the dishwasher. Tomorrow I will be working from home again. My isolation goes through next Saturday so I'll be working from home all week. This is good in a way because it'll get me used to working from home more when I go back. I liked the routine of going into the office. I will continue to work on not putting everything on me to do. There are other people in the office who can come into work more often, or work on stuff when we have the time to. But I need to work from home primarily, at least until the pandemic passes, because I don't want to get covid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment