Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, November 13, 2020

11/13/2020

Worked from home today. My coworker tested negative so she can come into the office and was able to restart my computer and get me back into the system. I got a late start and was pretty busy the whole day. I have another full week at home before I can think of going back to the office. And I have to make sure I'm fully symptom free. I am still getting through this crud, but it's progressing nicely.

My sister and I have planned some really nice, comfort-food dinners for next week. I think it'll be nice to look forward to some nice food during this time. It'll also use up some of our supplies from the freezer, which will be good too.

Every day I'm about half better than I was the day before. Every day I'm less congested, and I cough a little less, so that's good. Tomorrow is day ten, and that's when the doctor says I'll be out of the danger zone, if I was going to have any complications. After that, I should be in the clear and just waiting for the rest of the symptoms to clear out.

The weekend will probably consist of a lot of tv and movie-watching, and laundry-washing. I will also be doing my blog meal on Sunday. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment