Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, November 18, 2020

11/18/2020

I slept on my side last night and didn't even attempt to rest on my back and slept much better, thankfully. Work was really busy, so the day went pretty fast. It's harder not being in the office so I can't control as much and have to rely on other people, which isn't my strong point. But that's probably good for me, to learn to trust others.

Probably the most interesting thing that happened today is that we got our groceries that we ordered online for pick up. Everything was perfect and we got everything we ordered! Honestly, we may never go back to regular shopping now! At least until the pandemic is over...

I ran a load of dishes in the dishwasher today and did a load of dishes by-hand tonight after dinner. Dinner was leftovers, and tomorrow will be more tasty food! Giving Space Force a try on Netflix tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment