Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, November 4, 2020

11/04/2020

What a day at work! I was there till 4, and people just had so many requests that I swear it took half my day up! But it kept me busy, and that's what mattered. At 10am, my radio station switched over to Christmas music, and I will be listening to it till Christmas! That definitely helped me get through the day.

The election is slowly moving along, but they say it won't be till tomorrow till they're able to announce the winner. I still can't allow myself to hope, even though it's looking hopeful. If it goes the way I want it to, I'll celebrate then, but not before.

More foraging the cupboards and fridge for dinner tonight. I just don't have the energy to cook right now. Just not the right week for it. Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes of Home Improvement tonight. Miraculously, I slept well last night. Hopefully I'll do so again tonight...At least the early day that was maybe going to happen tomorrow got cancelled and I can go in at my usual time.

No comments:

Post a Comment