Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, November 8, 2020

11/08/2020

I made the right choice to put off the blog meal this weekend. I still have no sense of smell or taste and I am sneezing all the time! I'm pretty tired tonight, but overall, it's not one of those colds where I'm super sore, or anything, so that's nice.

I did some chores today. Sweeping, two loads of garbage, compost, and recycling, three loads of laundry, and putting away the clean dishes and cleaning out the sink. I'm still making myself eat meals even though I can't taste anything. Keeping my energy up is important!

We watched movies today, starting our Christmas list, the ones we usually watch earlier on. It's been nice, stress-free, delightful.

We'll see how tomorrow goes, I need to go to the office, but we'll see if I can work from home on Tuesday, depending on how I feel. If I'm still pretty wiped out, I might do better from home. So far I've been sleeping pretty well, so hopefully I'll sleep well tonight too. That's always the most important thing to recover from a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment