Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, December 1, 2020

12/01/2020

It was another busy day working from home, but a little better paced. I was able to get a few chores done. I stayed on the Hallmark channel all day, but eventually I'll try to start in on my Christmas list. Only 25 days till Christmas!

Once I logged out, I tried to do a little bit of walking in the halls but my stomach wasn't happy with me so I cut it short. I did manage to sleep really well last night, and hopefully I'll do so tonight too. I was exhausted and drained all day today. I'm still doing a bit better. Today I still didn't need cough meds and didn't need my inhaler either. I'm still coughing a bit, but not anything like before. Not really sustained, just here and there.

Tonight we're catching up on our Monday shows, including the Disney sing along, which is super cute. Taco leftovers and more roasted potatoes for dinner. Finally ate the last of the Thanksgiving cake too. Nothing too exciting today, but it was nice and sunny out during the day, which was lovely to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment