Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, December 17, 2020

12/17/2020

Today I went into the office. It wasn't as busy, and I wasn't as exhausted, which is good. I was able bend over better today without it bothering my lungs, and that was exciting. It was a shorter day and I left about an hour and a half sooner than Monday. I had to take a transcript to an office in the connected building next to us on my way out, which was interesting. I got to take the freight elevator!

I came home and showered real fast before logging in to finish the day remotely. It was super slow. I'm glad to be working from home tomorrow. I watched the last two ER Christmas episodes this afternoon and plan to start in on the Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman episodes tomorrow.

Simple yet tasty dinner tonight: fried polenta slices with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on it. Watched An Avonlea Christmas and now watching Arthur Christmas. My winter bedding was super cozy last night and hopefully I'll sleep well again tonight. The eye mask is definitely helping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment