Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, December 8, 2020

12/08/2020

As busy as it was yesterday, it was super slow today! It was a very relaxing day, not much happened. I watched the Waltons Christmas movie, and a couple episodes of Call the Midwife. I got through some more of my Atlantic Monthly magazine, as well.

The highlight, or lowlight, of the day was finally getting a bill from Seattle City Light, for an overdue notice on bills they never sent me in the mail. And of course I can't get their online stuff to work, so I have to wait till tomorrow to call and sort it all out. I can pay, obviously, I'm just more irritated with the fact that this is the only bill that's managed to make its way to us. I need to make sure the address is ok and that the info is all sorted out.

Leftovers again for dinner. Last night cuz I am tired of leftovers! Something different for tomorrow night, but not sure what yet.

I managed to sleep really well last night, and walked the hallways today after work. Hoping for another good night's sleep tonight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment