Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, December 9, 2020

12/09/2020

It was a pretty steady day working from home today. I watched Love Actually and an episode of Call the Midwife today. Plans changed when somebody needed to come into the office tomorrow so my coworker will be going in tomorrow instead of me. I will see if she wants to have me come in on Friday, otherwise, I'll just plan on coming in on Monday.

My lungs are feeling better and I was able to walk on the treadmill after logging out of work for the day. I go slowly so my breathing doesn't get too fast, but it does feel like my body gets a workout. I'll get back to normal eventually. I finished out season one of my Batman watch while walking, so that's fun!

I ordered all the other seasons of JAG the other day, and several of them arrived today. I'm looking forward to doing a rewatch in the New Year. Disney Channel Christmas stuff tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment