Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, December 10, 2020

12/10/2020

Pretty steady day today working from home. Busy morning, till about noon, then it was slow till about three, then it was off and on till the end of the day. I watched The Christmas Candle and the last two episodes of Call the Midwife that are currently available on Netflix, which just happened to be the Christmas special, so that was well timed. I'm really sad to be caught up with the show. It's sooooo good! There was no talk and I did not bring up going to the office tomorrow, so I think it's just going to be working from home again tomorrow and then going in Monday instead. That'll be ok by me, because it'll give it just that much more time beyond the 2 weeks post-Thanksgiving covid surge we're experiencing and would be perfectly happy not going out in.

After logging out, I walked on the treadmill again, and this time I didn't have to slow down part way through. I'm only going half speed, but my full length of time. I'm really excited to have hit this milestone in my convalescence. I took out the compost afterwards and brought up the package that was delivered today for my sister. I'm hopeful that I will be able to do more exercising more often now.

One more day, and then the weekend. We're planning on picking up Red Robin for dinner tomorrow night. Should be tasty! Hopefully getting the exercising more under control will help get my sleep more under control as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment