Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, December 30, 2020

12/30/2020

It was such a slow day at work today! I went into the office and there was only one item in the in-box. I did busy work till about 11am and then came home to finish the day there. My coworker decided to go in in the afternoon to do her stuff so she can stay home tomorrow too. There were some referral jobs, but only one production job, which will be finished up on Monday. I suspect tomorrow will be pretty slow too. Maybe a bit of a flurry as people get the last of their work done, but mostly slow. We'll see if I'm right.

I ended up binge-watching the rest of season one of When Calls the Heart on Netflix while I worked. It's a lovely show. I also had prepped the pork roast for our dinner in the morning, so it made getting it ready for dinner much easier. It's huge and there will be many leftovers for other things like pulled pork and stew. I also cleaned out the fridge this afternoon. It looks so nice now!

We're watching all our tv shows that have New Years episodes, and will probably end with Hobbit specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment