Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, December 3, 2020

12/03/2020

It was a very slow day today working from home. I was able to work in the den for a bit, got the dishes under control, got the front hallway under control, put up the Charlie Brown Christmas tree, and cleaned my bathroom sink today, as well as watch Bridget Jones's Diary for my Christmas watch. And then ironically, we got jobs to add to the calendar at the very end of the day and I ended up staying on an extra 15 minutes to get it all done!

After logging out, I walked on the treadmill for my normal length of time, but only at half speed. I'm very tired now and hopefully it'll help me sleep through the night tonight. I have missed being able to exercise properly, but slowly but surely, I'm getting back into it again.

Leftovers for dinner tonight. More Christmas tv shows tonight. Popcorn in a little bit, I think...!

No comments:

Post a Comment