Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, December 4, 2020

12/04/2020

Today was another really light day for work, always nice on a Friday. I didn't do many chores though I did water the plants and got the sink under control. I managed to watch A Princess for Christmas today from my Christmas movie list. The week ended on a nice note, work-wise.

After logging out, we went out to Joann Fabrics for a few Christmas items we still need. One of them I didn't find there so tomorrow when I go out to get some slow-paced exercise, I'll stop by Bartells and try to get it there. Then we went to Ivars to get fish and chips for dinner. Because I'd had a visual migraine this afternoon, a caffeinated beverage was a must, and dinner was delish, as usual!

Christmas tv shows tonight. Hopefully I'll get another good night's sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment