Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, December 20, 2020

12/20/2020

Today was our annual Santa Clauseathon, in which we watch all three Santa Clause movies in one day. It's always fun. In between the movies, I took out the compost/garbage/recycling, put some mail in the mailbox downstairs, and we ran out and got Wendy's for lunch. Always delicious.

After that, I walked on the treadmill and was able to walk the fastest and longest since starting to recover from covid. I found I did better by increasing in smaller increments to help keep my breathing under control more. I didn't have any problems, but after my shower, while getting my dinner ready I did have a bit of an issue with asthma. I can't tell if it was a result of the exercise or not, because there was quite a bit of time in between the exercising and the start of the asthma. 

Relaxing with some Disney Christmas specials tonight. My blog dinner was amazing and I will be writing about that in a minute! Working from home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment