Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, December 16, 2020

12/16/2020

It was a very busy morning today. I was stuck at my desk till about 10:30am before it slowed down enough to make a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I think people were making up for not having enough time to turn in anything yesterday. It slowed down a lot after that and I was able to catch my breath a bit. I started working on transferring my dvds to the new cases my sister and I are working on. It should help save space and make using them easier to deal with.

The highlight of the day was finding out that we're going to be closed on Christmas Eve even though the plan had been to be open a half day. I'll go in next Tuesday or Wednesday depending on which day he wants me to go in, and then have a nice long Christmas break!

After logging out, instead of walking on the treadmill, I worked on getting my bedding changed. I've wanted to do it for a while now but haven't felt up to it till now. My lungs were a bit iffy after bending over with the dvds, so I thought this was a good use of my energy. Bending over is rough on my lungs. It seems to be that things that squish my lungs mess with the scar tissue in my lungs and makes my breathing ragged for a while. I'm hoping that will go away after a while, but there may always be issues post-covid, unfortunately.

Leftovers for dinner tonight. Watching Yours, Mine, and Ours. One of my all-time faves. Tomorrow I go back to the office. It'll be interesting to see how a non-Monday goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment