Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, December 19, 2020

12/19/2020

Today was a lazy/relaxing day. I watched two of my Christmas movies that my sister doesn't care for, while she was watching two movies at my parents' house that I am not as interested in. She stopped by the store and picked up MOD pizza for us on the way back home. We settled in for an afternoon of Ab Fab and Vicar of Dibley Christmas episodes. Then we watched the Ugly Betty Christmas episode we have, and are now watching one of the Muppet Christmas movies.

I did start in on my blog cooking for the weekend too, though. I'll write about it more tomorrow, but it was pretty labor intensive. Hopefully it'll be worth it if it tastes as good as it looks. I have to wait for the flavors to meld overnight to try it, though.

Tomorrow will be more of the same with a few more chores thrown in, and making my blog project entree and probably inventing a side dish to use up one of my dessert ingredients, which sounds weird now, but will make sense tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment