Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, December 2, 2020

12/02/2020

It was another busy day working from home, but I was able to get a few things done in little bits of spare time. I cleared off the tomato plant off the verandah and filled and ran the dishwasher. I was able to watch Holiday Inn in the afternoon.

When I logged off for the day, I took out the garbage and then walked the hallways for a bit. My energy is definitely returning and I'm feeling stronger again. This weekend, when I can go outside in the daylight, I want to do some small walks. To my bus stop and back, maybe, and around the cul de sac. I really need to get out in the fresh air for a while.

Ham and au gratin potatoes for dinner tonight. Leftovers tomorrow. Boy Meets World Christmas episodes tonight. Not an exciting day, but a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment