Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, December 7, 2020

12/07/2020

Today was a busy day working from home except for the last couple hours when it just slowed down to nothing. And of course this was the day that I needed to stay logged on 40 minutes late for a very last minute expedite for somebody. But it wasn't too bad. I'm feeling more "lung-y" today so it wouldn't have been a good day for me to do the treadmill anyway. I barely had time to make lunch and clean out the sink today and then when it slowed down, I was just drained and too tired to do chores. I did watch an episode of Call the Midwife on Netflix, though.

We decided that we have time in the evenings for movies, not just tv shows, so we're watching Edward Scissorhands tonight on our Christmas movie watch. I love this movie so much. Leftover chicken stew for dinner tonight. Probably tomorrow night too, based on how much rice and stew I still have to eat.

I'm hoping for a good, full night's sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment