Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, December 26, 2020

12/26/2020

Today was errand day. We had to go get gas, get a refund for my sister for a place that double charged her on accident. Then we picked up a couple doughnuts from Top Pot and goodies from the Greatful Bread bakery in the next neighborhood. Then we went to Fred Meyer. We had some groceries to get, and some decorations and storage things we needed to take care of. We got some really great deals, but it was exhausting! I did not do a walk today because that was enough exercise for one day.

We watched Home and the Boxing Day episode of MASH when we got home and then started on the commentaries for the Hobbit movies in our LOTR watch. I was really excited because my order from Etsy came in the afternoon and now we have a lovely fairy house winter decoration for our tree, and a spring one and another spring decoration to use next spring. I always find the best stuff on Etsy, and love supporting small businesses, so it's a great match for me. 



 

We decided to keep the Christmas decorations up till New Years and then switch them out for winter decorations. I have a box of winter decorations but we are slowly getting some things for our new apartment that has a new configuration. I'm excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment