Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, December 21, 2020

12/21/2020

What a day! It was so busy today working from home, it was bonkers! My coworker had to leave early from the office because it flooding, so she had to make sure she got home safely. Luckily, she did. I'm going into the office tomorrow and will finish out what she had to leave behind. We'll see how much new stuff we get tomorrow too, but if I'm lucky, it won't be a full day at the office.

I watched a lot of JAG episodes this afternoon. I'm quite enjoying it. I enjoyed it the first time so I'm not surprised I'm enjoying it again! After logging out for the day, I walked on the treadmill again, and managed to go the fastest yet! I won't do the treadmill tomorrow since I'm going into the office. I'm going to try to balance out office and non office days and exercise, at least until I'm back up to snuff.

It snowed tonight! First snow of the season, on the solstice! It's not supposed to last and it's tapering off, from what I heard. But it snowed before Christmas!!! This is very exciting! We heard it might snow and planned on watching White Christmas tonight but this is the first time we've ever watched the movie and it has actually snowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment