Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, December 15, 2020

12/15/2020

It was a very slow day working from home today. Most of our people were on assignments, some of them doubled up, so they had no time to turn in anything. We will make up for it in the next couple weeks though, so I will enjoy these moments when they come! I had some paperwork I brought home from the office to work on in the slow times, so I actually stayed occupied the whole time. I still have some for tomorrow too. I did manage to get the sink under control, made chicken salad for lunch, and ran the dishwasher, and got dinner going. I found out we'll be closing around noon or 1pm on Christmas Eve day, so I can start planning out Christmas Eve dinner plans. We have the food planned, but now I can start scheduling it all.

I did the treadmill after logging out and am still pretty much at the same level that I was last week. I'm exhausted now. Between that and going back to the office, hopefully I'll continue to get stronger and faster, but I am learning not to push myself too hard. 

Pork spare ribs and rice for dinner tonight. Leftovers tomorrow. TV shows tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment