Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, December 22, 2020

12/22/2020

Today I went to the office and stayed till around 2pm before coming home to finish the day here. It wasn't as busy as Monday, and I finally decided to just get all the shredding caught up for once at the office so we'll end the year with all the shredding under control. There was a present for me at the office that I thought was from my coworker but it turns out it was from my boss cuz he asked me this afternoon if I'd gotten it. It's under the Christmas tree now cuz we have no presents under it yet.

My sister got pizza for dinner and I was able to text her in enough time to get one for me too. Papa Murphy's $12 Tuesday deal is great and I was just tired of leftovers for dinner. I have enough for dinner tomorrow and a lunch serving I'll freeze for another time.

Tonight was Elf and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. We ran outside to see if we could see the planets, but were too late. We'll try tomorrow around 6pm and see if we can see them. Tomorrow is my Friday and I am very much looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment