Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, December 14, 2020

12/14/2020

I am exhausted!!! I went into the office for the first time since getting sick and I am very much out of practice. My feet and legs have no energy in them. I stayed till about 2:30 and then came home to finish the day there. My lungs did pretty well, for the most part. A couple actions are bit rough at the moment, but it'll get better in time. I work from home the next two days before going in again on Thursday. I think I'm going to need those days to recover!!

I took a shower as soon as I got home, and I wasn't very hungry for lunch but knew I needed something, so I ate a bowl of cereal. No treadmill on office days, for the next few weeks at least till I'm a bit more up to snuff.

Dinner was leftovers from last night. The meatballs are definitely as good the next day, but the potatoes weren't, unfortunately. I'm not shocked. Potatoes don't reheat very well, generally speaking. I ate some popcorn to fill in the cracks.

Watching The Preacher's Wife tonight and might actually have time for a second movie. We'll see what we end up with. Hopefully I will sleep very well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment